Thanks to a winning combination of Embee’s ResearchDesk™ platform and Kantar Millward Brown analytics, Twitter was able to demonstrate the unique value of their platform to their Global Content Partners at this year’s CES 2019 in Las Vegas.
On Twitter, publishers reach the most engaged viewers and fans, those who buy the most tickets and who host viewing parties with their friends, and who help drive the maximum reach and ROI. People on Twitter don’t just watch content — they absorb it, debate it, live it, and share it.
That is why, as Twitter’s Global VP & Head of Content Partnerships, Kay Madati, put it: publishers should #StartWithThem.
- What is the consumer behavior on Twitter around Publisher Video Content?
- Does publisher content drive conversation on Twitter?
- Do people who watch/engage with publisher content Tweet more on average than those who don’t watch publisher content?
- Do people find publisher content more enjoyable than everyday video?
- What are the reasons behind watching videos on Twitter?
- Does viewing of publisher content drive more Twitter usage overall?
Utilizing Embee’s ResearchDesk™ platform, the study targeted Twitter app users and launched a survey to them.
The goal was to create two sets of Twitter users – followers of Brand content (GCP) vs Non-Followers (Non-GCP).
The survey data was married with behavioural data for every participant in the study to correlate their stated responses with objectively measured data.
People on Twitter don’t just watch content — they absorb it, debate it, live it, and share it.
To download this in PDF format, click ResearchDesk Helping Twitter Demonstrate the Value of Relationships_Feb 2019